Whether you're new to New York City or just new to our campus, find essential information here.
Center for Teaching and Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) partners with faculty, students, and colleagues across the University to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning. The CTL is committed to advancing the culture of teaching and learning at Columbia through all of its programs, services, and resources.
Office of Work/Life
The Office of Work/Life promotes the University's commitment to a working and learning environment supportive of its faculty, researchers, administrators, staff and students in their pursuit of productive and fulfilling professional and personal lives.
Columbia University Libraries
The Libraries build, sustain, and make discoverable collections that transcend traditional boundaries of format and domain, keeping pace with a dynamic and rapidly evolving information environment and creating unique opportunities for users to encounter global thought.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOAA)
Columbia University's goal is a workforce and student body that reflects the diversity and talent of New York City, the larger metropolitan area, and the nation. In furtherance of this goal, Columbia has implemented policies and programs which seek to ensure that its employment and educational decisions are based on individual merit and not on bias or stereotypes.
Office of University Life
Columbia is intensely diverse and robustly pluralistic -- with 16 schools and students, faculty and staff from myriad disciplines, backgrounds and experiences. Yet we share a collective commitment to advancing learning and knowledge at the highest level, and to sharing these efforts throughout the world.
The Office of University Life is your hub for University-wide student life information and initiatives.
Getting Around Campus
Fitness & Wellness
New to NYC? Here are some neighborhood essentials.
- Post Office - located at 534 West 112th Street (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
- New York Public Library, Morningside branch - located at 2900 Broadway at 113th Street
- Bank of America - 2770 Broadway - 107th St.
- Chase - 2824-26 Broadway - 109th St.
- Chase - ATMs on corner of 113th and Broadway by McBain Hall
- Citibank - 2861 Broadway - 111th St.
- Citibank - 1310 Amsterdam Ave - Between LaSalle and 123rd Streets
- Citibank - ATMs on Campus (Lerner Hall, IAB, Barnard Hall)
- Parking near campus
Need a break? Visit one of these cafes.
- Nous Espresso Bar in the Philosophy Building, Room 301
- Joe Coffee in Pulitzer Hall, School of Journalism
- Brownie’s Cafe in Avery Hall, Columbia GSAPP
- Joe Coffee in the NW Corner Science Building
- Dear Mama Coffee in the Jerome L. Greene Science Center
- Hilltop Perk, 83 Haven Avenue and in Black building 1st Floor
- Barnes & Noble Cafe in the Hammer Health Sciences building
Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Advancement
305 Low Library
535 West 116th Street, MC 4339
New York, NY 10027
Tag your posts