Resources for the Education Deans at Columbia University
In December 2014, the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Programs (OVPAP) convened the first meeting of the Education Deans across Columbia University.
The purpose of these meetings is to enhance our work by offering an opportunity for the education deans across the 16 schools to meet regularly; to discuss a variety of topics including areas of overlap in our roles, new collaborative initiatives, educational policies and programs, and the challenges we face in general.
The group meets approximately 2-3 times per semester during the fall and spring.
Links to helpful documents and policies
Certificate versus Certification of Professional Achievement
SARA (State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements)
Senate Guidance Document for Multiple Credentials
Codes for Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
Professional Licensure and Certification
- Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- College of Dental Medicine
- Columbia Law School
- School of Nursing
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons – Medical Program
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons – Occupational Therapy
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons – Physical Therapy
- School of Professional Studies
- School of Social Work
Links to International Travel Policies
Columbia University's International Travel Planning Policy