Forum: Columbia COVID-19 Vaccine Update
You are invited to join one of two virtual town halls about COVID-19 vaccines and distribution on Tuesday, January 19 at 2:30 p.m. and Wednesday, January 20 at 4:30 p.m.
Each session will include up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 vaccines and how they are being distributed to Columbia personnel, as well as information on how we are engaging with faculty, staff, and students. These forums will build on vaccine information shared earlier this week in two campus announcements. Each presentation will be followed by a live question-and-answer session.
Registration is required. You will receive a confirmation email before the event with instructions for joining.
The forums will feature:
- Wafaa El-Sadr, University Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine; Director of ICAP at Columbia University
- Ira Katznelson, Interim Provost; Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History
- Donna Lynne, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of CUIMC; University COVID Director
- Gerry Rosberg, Senior Executive Vice President
- Magda Sobieszczyk, Chief of Infectious Diseases and Co-Chair of the CUIMC COVID-19 Vaccine Committee
Please register for one of the sessions below:
Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, CUIMC
University COVID Director