Faculty, Researcher, and Staff Forum for Campus Updates on COVID-19
Please join us and several members of the President’s Advisory Task Force on COVID-19 for a virtual forum for faculty and employees.
The Faculty, Researcher, and Staff Forum for Campus Updates on COVID-19 will offer current and vital information about public health and spring term planning, and will address questions about related campus issues. This forum is being offered at two different times next week for your convenience, so please select only one:
Registration is required via one of the links above using your Columbia email address. All who pre-register will receive a confirmation email before the event with instructions for joining on Zoom.
Each panel will include:
- Melanie Bernitz, Associate Vice President and Medical Director for Columbia Health and Associate Professor of Medicine in the Center for Family and Community Medicine
- Wafaa El-Sadr, University Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine; Director, ICAP at Columbia University
- David Greenberg, Executive Vice President for University Facilities and Operations
- Ira Katznelson, Interim Provost; Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History
- Donna Lynne, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Columbia University Irving Medical Center; Chief Executive Officer of ColumbiaDoctors; University COVID Director
- Gerry Rosberg, Senior Executive Vice President
Please send questions or comments for the panel in advance toHRemail@columbia.edu. You will also have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists during the forum.
Thank you, and we look forward to your participation.
Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History
Anil K. Rustgi
Interim Executive Vice President and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine