Faculty Forum on Renewing the Campus
Please join me and a panel of members of the President’s Advisory Task Force on COVID-19 for a virtual gathering for faculty on all our campuses on Tuesday, July 14, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
This Faculty Forum on Renewing the Campus: Facilities and Public Health will offer an update on reopening activities and address faculty questions regarding return to campus and related issues. This conversation is intended primarily for colleagues who are not in clinical roles at CUIMC, which will announce a similar forum soon.
Our panel will include:
- Melanie Bernitz, Associate Vice President and Medical Director for Columbia Health and Associate Professor of Medicine in the Center for Family and Community Medicine
- Wafaa El-Sadr, University Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine; Director, ICAP at Columbia University
- David Greenberg, Executive Vice President for University Facilities and Operations
- Donna Lynne, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Chief Executive Officer of ColumbiaDoctors; University COVID Director
- Ann D. Thornton, Vice Provost and University Librarian
Registration is required via this link using your Columbia email address.
All who pre-register will receive a confirmation email before the event with instructions for joining on Zoom.
Please share questions or comments for the panel in advance to email@example.com. You will also have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists during the virtual meeting.
Ruggles Professor of Political Science and History