Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship
The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund was established by the Will of Dolores Zohrab Liebmann and is administered by JPMorgan. Mrs. Liebmann was the daughter of a prominent Armenian intellectual, writer and statesman and was married to one of the owners of a successful American business. She supported students and educational and charitable organizations during her lifetime. The purpose of the fund is to attract and support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.
Criteria for this fellowship
- Pursuing a recognized program of graduate study within the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture, or other formal professional training)
- The selection committee has a strong preference for supporting scholarly endeavors
- Outstanding undergraduate record
- Demonstrated financial need
- Applicants must be United States citizens
- All coursework, research and study projects must be conducted in the United States of America
The Fellowship covers the cost of tuition and a stipend for living expenses and income taxes. Fellowships are awarded annually for up to three years. Awardees must apply to renew the Fellowship for the following year by submitting a personal statement describing how the fellowship has supported their goals as well as a letter of recommendation from an advisor or faculty.
Application information for the 2021-2022 academic year will be made available in October 2021.