Columbia College and Columbia Engineering Undergraduate Fall Admissions Statistics, 2008-2017
- Admissions Data was contributed by the Columbia College/Engineering Admissions Office. Final enrollment figures may differ slightly from those reported here.
- Applications: Number of applications received for consideration to enroll in the fall semester of the year listed.
- Admits: Number of students admitted for the fall semester.
- Enrolled: Number of admitted students who enrolled for the fall semester.
- Admit %: Number of students offered admission divided by the number of applications.
- Yield %: Number of students who enrolled at Columbia divided by the number who were offered admission.
- In 2011 Columbia University began accepting the Common Application.
Prepared by: Office of Planning and Institutional Research